- The best thing ever
- This is beyond comfortable!! I bought in black because it looks more like a random design. The other colors looked too perfectly tye-due. I finally own a duster and its the best material and pattern!!!!
Thank you eastern serenity.
- Rhiannon duster
- LOVE IT!!!
- Just shy of great
- I love my Rhiannon Dusters...first I bought the Sienna and fell in love with it! It's just the right thickness to be warm but not overbearing, lightweight and stylish. I just ordered the green and violet. The violet isn't violet; it's dark fuschia-ish & black. Disappointed. The green is darker than it looks in the catalog and online, but it still works for me.
- Love it!
- Comfortable and stylish, not too heavy or too light.
- Beautiful layering garment! Very soft and comfortable as well as striking color!
- Love the Duster
- Love the Duster and impressed by the quality.
- Yes yes yes yes classy and versatile
- Fit beautifully, design and color will accent any outfit. Nice fabric, versatile enough to wear with many costumes. Thank you ES, very pleased.
- I love the Rhiannon duster!
- The Rhiannon duster is so soft and comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality. It is made well, the fabric is a great weight for spring, cool summer evenings and early fall and also as a layering piece in winter and colder weather!! It looks great with jeans, leggings and slacks. Also nice over a maxi dress!! Great addition to my wardrobe:)
- pleased with purchase
- I am always reluctant to buy free size items as I have big arms. I usually wear a size large and this item fits well. It is long. I am 5' 6 and the duster comes down almost to the ground so I wear heels when I wear this. I get lots of compliments when I have it on. Well made, nice fabric.
- I just got this item and wore it to work. I received so many compliments! It is lovely, very soft, and versatile, and flows beautifully.
- I love this so much!!
- It is the softest thing you'll ever wear. I bought the generous size and the arms fit just perfect. I'm just a medium person with medium arms.
It's pretty too. You can wear it to a party, out in your yard or you could use it as a robe in the evening.
It's so flattering too. Takes off about 15 pounds from your figure!!
I really like it
- love it
- I wore this today with black jeans and a short-sleeved black turtleneck. Lots of compliments. I also plan to wear it with the same black short-sleeved turtleneck and black tights and belt it closed with a wide steam-punk belt ... almost like a dress.
- Great to wear anywhere.
- I love the softness and flow. Looks great as a robe, over black. or as a studio coat.
- Perfect layer
- The duster is the perfect layer when days or evenings turn cooler. The material is very soft and comfortable. Received several complements. As other's have mentioned, the duster is unique.
- I love the look, feel and versatility of this duster! This light-weight garment is made for layering: it provides an elegant touch with dress pants and blouse; or a sporty look with jeans. One of the best price/value purchases I've ever made!
- i haven't had the opportunity to wear this duster yet but when I tried it on, I loved it! The fabric is soft and it just flows - I absolutely love it! Very different....
- Pleasant Drama
- This piece is out of a movie. People wonder where you got it and nobody has something like it.
Write Your Own Review
- The best thing ever