- LOVE THEM
- Great fit - nice material- something "different"
- Wonderful things!
- salsa is correct, for most people the waist on these would be a bit tight. I am very X-shaped and 5'3", so the waist is perfectly comfortable but they still accommodate my hips, and yet they are not dragging on the ground! I can not say how much I love these! So loose and flowing, wash and dry beautifully--I bought four pairs. My friend stopped me at a barbeque to pose me so that she could show them off to her mother! I adore them. I will probably end up buying even more--it is not often that I can find skirts/pants/trousers that fit my waist, my hips, my height, *and* my aesthetics--let alone my budget or quality standards.
- Stylish pants-skirt ( culotte)
- Bought this together with the top and this one was Standard sized and fits perfect for a Medium frame. Size 8-10. Were it to an office party and people loved it.
- love these--fabric is beautiful-waist a little tight!
- Summery Good
- Loved the way the top and pants looked together, and had several compliments when I wore them the first time.
- Drama with Flair
- I pulled these pants and the matching lotus blouse out of the box and just gasped with delight at the construction, the fabric, the pattern, the comfort... I wore them to work the next day and just felt marvelous... the air condition at work can be very chilly, so I added black summer weight leggings under the pants for warmth... I wanted to wear them to work again the next day... it is that kind of outfit!
- Run small
- Love these pants but run small
- Like wearing nothing at all
- "I was very pleasantly surprised at how silky these pants are. They are so light and comfortable. They are really pants, but wear like a skirt. Lots of movement. The print is floral and gold tanish hue.
I am very happy with my purchase. If they had them in heather green, I would buy another pair.
They seem like they will be perfect for travel."
- So Comfortable
- I love these pants! I own two pairs... they are very comfortable and flow-y. Very elegant pants. My only wish is that the sizing were more consistent. They are sold as "one size fits all" but this is not quite true. I am a size 6; one pair that I own is loose, the other fits perfectly.
- I wore these to a group barbeque and lost track of how many people complimented me on them or pulled me over to someone who could have been my great-grandmother to have the cut and fabric displayed. I want to order several more pairs! They are a little tight in the waist, but that was a risk I took with the sizing. The length is perfect--FINALLY, not something so long that I am tripping over it. They went through the delicate/handwash cycle with no troubles; I air-dried them carefully, but have not had any problems at all since. They did not even snag when worn to the park! I can not recommend these enough. And Sensual was right--these *are* perfect for travel. Nary a stain after the barbecue or since, no wrinkling.
Write Your Own Review
- LOVE THEM